Household Appliances: Installation and Removal
Your home appliances, when installed and working properly, provide conveniences that simplify your otherwise hectic life. Our goal is to help ensure your appliances are properly and safely installed, and should you need repairs we can recommend a trusted professional.
Home appliances such as dishwasher, gas/electric/convention oven, refrigerator/freezer, water heater, washing machine, electric/gas clothes dryer, water softener, garbage disposal, etc., can often require
connections to your home’s electrical, natural gas, and/or plumbing systems.
Doing it yourself when it comes to appliance hookups can put you and your family at risk, and the integrity of your often costly appliance at risk. Ask yourself, “Is it worth it?”
Appliance Installation and Removal
Handyman Xtreme technicians can safely and properly install most major home appliances. We can un-install, as well. Services may include some or all of the following:
- Unpacking new appliances
- Disconnect old appliances
- Placement or mounting of new appliances
- Professional and safe connections to natural gas lines, plumbing fixtures and electrical systems
- Modification of electrical outlets, wires and pipes moved behind walls
- Modification of lighting and counter-tops, patching walls, etc. to accommodate new appliances or removal of old appliances
- … and much more!
Call us for new appliances, old appliances, and for help moving in or out of a home.
When your appliances need repair: At some point in the lifecycle of your appliances, they malfunction and require repairs. When that happens, check out our Partner page for trusted appliance repair experts.
Call Handyman Xtreme for appliance installation or de-installation!